Youth and Children
We offer programs for youth from grade 2-12 as well as a camp for Adults with Special Needs and a College and Career camp. We also have leadership programs for youth grades 9 to 12. The 2013 schedule is:
|College & Career ·||May 30-June 2||(graduated high school)|
|Special Needs||June 10-14||(ages 16 and up)|
|Equip·||July 1-4||(going into grades 9-12)|
|Junior Teens 1||July 7-12||(going into grades 7-9)|
|Kids Camp 1||July 14-19||(going into grades 4-6)|
|Junior Teens 2||July 21-26||(going into grades 7-9)|
|Squirts Camp||July 28-31||(going into grades 2-3)|
|Family Camp *NEW*·||Aug 2-5||(all ages)|
|Kids Camp 2||Aug 7-12||(going into grades 4-6)|
|Senior Teens||Aug 15-20||(going into grades 10-12)|
What You need to know:
How to register: CLICK HERE to register online. We are accepting registrations online only, if you need assistance please contact the camp office.
What to bring:
- Clothes - remember the weather is all over the place in the mountains and we are outside almost all the time, so come prepared. Don't forget your swimsuit and footwear for creek and games.
- Bedding - we provide the mattress, you provide the rest.
- Electronics - no IPods, cell phones, gaming devices, etc - they are not allowed at camp!
- Candy - we have tonnes available at the camp store, please don't bring your own as we can't store it in the cabins
- Medicine - Medication is given to camp nurse and must be in original packaging.
- Bathroom goods - You are given a cubical (about a foot square) to store your stuff in, please pack appropriately.
- On top of that anything you want to bring that will make your week better, just remember the cabins are full and you don't have much storage room.
What to expect:
Your week will be filled with fun, friends, and meaning. A day usually includes morning activities, afternoons of hanging at the beach, and evenings of games, friend time and singing! The food will be amazing, the games - awesome, and the worship - incredible! Just bring your energy and everything will go beautifully.
Camp offers many forms of recreation- We have field games, drama games, a trampoline, outdoor skill building activities, paintball, frisbee golf, arts and crafts, beach time and much much more!
If you have any allergies (food, medication, etc) there will be spots on the registration form to tell us about it. We can adapt menu items for any allergies.
Week end BBQ:
We have a BBQ at the end of every camp (except for Squirts Camp and Special Needs Camp). The cost is by donation for any non campers and it happens from 5 to 6pm on pick up day.